We started hosting and managing WordPress websites in 2019, and in that time we’ve learned a lot and improved our website hosting packages a lot.
A few things that are standard with every WordPress hosting package:
- WordPress Core Updates
- WordPress Theme Updates
- WordPress Plugin updates
- 30 days of backups & free backup restoration
- Uptime Monitoring
- Malware Removal
- Plugin Vulnerability Monitoring & Scanning
- Content Delivery Network to Load Your Site Faster
- Server level caching
- Priority support if there’s an issue or if your site goes down for any reason.
Over time, we’ve added a number of plugins to all of our sites to increase security, speed, and development speed. Here’s a list of plugins that we add standard to all new sites. Note that some of the dev-specific plugins we may uninstall if we don’t need them.
- Elementor & Elementor Pro, to ensure ease of development AND provides a user friendly page builder that you can use to update your site.
- Crocoblock Suite, to provide advanced functionality to your sites, manage custom post types and easily create listing views, among many many other things.
- Smush PRO, to optimize images so your site loads faster.
- Hummingbird PRO, to compress and optimize code files so your site loads faster.
- Defender PRO, to increase site security and help ensure you don’t get hacked.
- SmartCrawl PRO, to give you SEO suggestions and to help your site perform better in Google Search
If you were to purchase these plugins for your site, it would run you about $468/year (obviously these people can change their pricing at any time, so don’t quote me on that).
All of that to say, we believe that our new pricing of $49/month is a steal. If you’re interested in signing up, reach out to us. If you are already a hosting customer and have a question, hit us up in the usual spots.
Thanks and have a great day!